- Upon departure, your son’s bags will be shipped as indicated by your Luggage Form. If you have post-camp travel plans, consider having your son set aside the clothes he will need because bags often take more than a week to arrive at your home.
- Laundry is done once a week, on site. Please pack accordingly and send along two laundry bags. The items on the recommended packing list are more than adequate for a week’s worth of clothing.
- If your son(s) takes medication, you must order the appropriate amount of medication for his summer camp session through PackMyRx (see Infirmary section). Our medical staff will receive it from PackMyRx prior to his arrival. This is very important – it ensures proper amounts and no handling in luggage or while traveling.
- Manitou provides linens, shower, and beach towels for each camper so it is not necessary to pack these. For comfort, some campers choose to bring their own which is also fine. Each camper’s laundry and bed linens are washed once a week while towels are washed daily.
- Manitou recommends Camp Trucking for the shipping of luggage to and from camp.
Safety is top priority at Manitou. Please do not send any high-voltage electric appliances or devices such as irons, microwaves, TVs, etc.